Happy Valentines Day 2021 everyone! In celebration of this years Valentines Day we’ve come up with a tasty treat to enjoy with your loved one, putting all that love into your very own Easy Vegan ‘Salted Caramels’.
We absolutely guarantee that these will make your mouths water; the creamy soft indulgent centre melting in your mouth, so much so you better make sure you make plenty to go around and get a good old rom-com going whilst you enjoy!
With just ‘6 Ingredients’ and a simple set of instructions to follow, you can have these little vegan treats ready in no time.
Easy Vegan ‘Salted Caramels’
- Measuring spoons
- Mini cupcake cases
- 90 g Vegan chocolate
- 2 tbsp Organic coconut oil
- 3 tbsp Maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Almond butter
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla paste
- Heat the chocolate on your make shift double boiler (on the lowest heat) and coat the inside of your mini chocolate cases with a small portion of chocolate. Leave to harden while you coat the others and go back for a second coat.
- Pop the chocolate cases into the freezer to harden while you heat the coconut oil and maple syrup on a low heat. Whisk to fully combine and add the almond butter (room temperature), sea salt and vanilla paste. Keep whisking until a caramel like formation is made and pour into the hardened chocolate cases – back into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Heat the chocolate that wasn’t used and use to enclose the caramel cases. Back into the freezer for 20 minutes or until completely hardened.
- Leave at room temperature for at least 5 minutes before consuming every single last one.
Go ahead and treat each other this valentines or whatever day it is, just make sure you make enough to go around!