Have you got 20 minutes to spare?
Then you’ll probably want to use it to your advantage and get making some of these healthy 20 minute cookies in, like you guessed, just 20 minutes!!!
Adjust the sweetness for your palette by adding or leaving out the liquid stevia drops – and enjoy!
Healthy 20 Minute Cookies
- Baking paper
- Baking tray
- 1/2 cup Brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup Rolled oats
- 2 tbsp Cashew butter
- 1/4 cup Chopped extra dark chocolate
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 pinch Sea salt (can leave out to reduce sodium content IF wanted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Liquid stevia – to taste
- Combine all the dry ingredients before adding the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Separate into 8 large equal portions and flatten out on the baking paper.
- Pop into a preheated oven at 180 – C.
Remember to use your time wisely here, and have a play about with ingredients and flavour to your liking, you don’t have to have salt! But sometimes we add a little for that contrast in flavour.
Leave your questions and comments below and don’t forget to share all you wonderful recipes at @mindbodyandroll
Stick with us for more healthy recipes very soon!