So perhaps you’re looking for that energy boost to carry you through your workout, or filling a stop-gap in your day or perhaps you’re looking for a post-workout snack to replenish those energy levels and leave you feeling satisfied.
Alternatively you could always just enjoy them as a little treat for yourself. Either way rest-assured, you will keep these little ones in your cooking arsenal!
You do have to be a little patient and let these set and we have found around 3-4hrs is a perfect chill-time to leave these little ones to set so you have that solid texture.
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- Mixing Spatula
- 1.5 cups Rolled Oats
- 3 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 cup Cranberries (dry)
- 1/2 cup Strawberries (dry)
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Using a pot on a medium heat, mix the almond butter, honey and water.
- Mix the dry ingredient well in a bowl of choice, then add in the honey from the pan – put some good old welly into getting that mixed!
- Spread evenly onto your baking paper on the baking tray.
- Leave to chill in the fridge for 3+ Hours.
So go on, give yourself that well-needed energy boost, especially after that hard workout to really aid that recovery window, or show-off a little to friends and family and give them a snack they’ll come to love!
What’s your favourite type of flapjack?
Tag your flapjacks using the #mindbodyandroll