This recipe oozes yet more chocolate, but this time we use a fan favourite fruit in banana, which is perhaps one of the most versatile, flavoursome and volume-adding fruit.
Our chocolate banana bake is simple to make and is still pretty low in sugar, we think it could even be a great option as part of your breakfast.
At just 272 calories per pot, and they are very honest sizes, you still have room to add more into your breakfast or evening meal-time.
The chocolate melts into the bake nice and adds a gooeyness to it which is delightful to taste…
Chocolate Banana Bake
- Baking pot/clay-bake pot
- Mixing bowls
- 1 large Banana
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1 tbsp Cashew butter
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tbsp Cacao powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Diced dark chocolate
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- Option Sweetener – to taste
- Mush the banana and egg before sieving in the flour and baking powder.
- Sprinkle in the vanilla, sweetener and cacao and then whisk in the cashew butter before adding the dark chocolate.
- Scoop into pots and cook at 180 for 15 minutes.
Try to eat this dish warm for that gooey chocolate effect, but it is just as enjoyable cool as well.
Show us your takes on it and any variations too and tag them at @mindbodyandroll
Leave all of your comments and questions below.
And we’ll bring you some more treats very soon!