If you’ve seen and tried our CBD Chocolate Bites then you will want to try these CBD Fruit & Nut Chocolate bars – I think this is probably one of our favourite snack treats!
You have to be quick to eat these though, not only because they taste so good, but because you likely won’t have a Cadbury’s factory in your home, the chocolate will have more of a tendency to melt a little quicker than your average Dairy Milk that food scientists have figured for a while now how to prevent the chocolate from melting.
Please give this one a try!
CBD Fruit & Nut Chocolate
- Silicon or plastic utensils (don't use metal to stir)
- Chocolate moulds
- 200 g 100% Cocoa solids
- 1 tbsp Raw honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp CBD oil of choice
- 1 pinch Rock salt
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- Melt the cocoa on a low heat with a double boiler (pot of water and a bowl will do the same trick). Do not use metal utensils to stir the chocolate as this will cause tempering and ruin the form.
- Melt the honey in a separate pot and combine the two ingredients followed by the vanilla, rock salt and CBD oil. It's important that the honey is heated before combining, especially when using raw solid honeys.
- Pour into moulds or pour into a tray covered with parchment paper and sprinkle on your toppings.
- Freeze for 60 minutes. Keep sealed and refrigerated after that.
The balance of flavour, colour and texture of these chocolates will have you making them again for sure.
Play with the toppings to your preference as well and we would like to hear about and see what you have come up with.
Don’t forget to tag your versions on our instagram page:
Leave all your questions and comments below…