There’s a been a big craze at the minute surrounding the actual benefits of CBD and the role it can play within our diet. Many companies have been ousted on the basis of falsifying information on not only approval but also their CBD concentrations and mixes.
There seems to be some conflicting evidence, but for the most part whether it be placebo or it genuinely does work, we’ve come up with a few little recipes for those that feel CBD works for them!
After biting into these little CBD chocolate bites you’ll have to resist the temptation to keep reaching for another, as they are very addictive! And they are really simple to make…
CBD Chocolate Bites
- silicon moulds
- 100 g 100% dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp CBD oil of choice
- 1/4 cup Pistachios (chopped)
- Liquid stevia – to taste
- Melt the chocolate on the double boiler – avoiding metal appliances to avoid interfering with the temperature change.
- When melted completely. Add the CBD and steviabto taste.
- Pour into the silicone moulds and sprinkle on the chopped pistachios.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
Again, this is a fantastic little recipe treat you can make to see yourself through the week, or a couple of days – perhaps it can even help your sleep, recovery or piece of mind.
Give them a try!
Let us know what your experiences with CBD have been and what CBD oil you recommend….
Leave your questions and comments below!